Learn how to scale a trucking business with leased-on owner operators. This course will teach you how to:
- Build a professional trucking brand
- How to properly onboard and offboard leased-on owner operators
- Dispatching Process and Procedures
- Back office and file organization methods
- How to reconcile load payments and start collection process when brokers don’t pay
- How to calculate pay settlements for drivers, leased-on owner operators, and leased-on truck owner investors
- How to file quarterly and annual compliance requirements such as IFTA, IRP, Queries, 2290, UCR
Topics to be covered:
- Back Office
This course was created for motor carriers, owner operators, transportation businesses, and dispatching companies. You will learn how to grow and manage a fleet of leased-on owner operators. Scaling with leased-on owner operators, gives you leverage to move more freight and access more dedicated lane and contract opportunities. Learn how without committing to high equipment costs of buying more trucks. After completing this course you will be able to manage an entire trucking business on your own. You will have the necessary tools, skills, and knowledge to DIY or train others on your team.
6-week course. You will receive course and software login information prior to the start date. Class starts July 11, 2022.
There are no reviews yet.